Given the title of this post, I got the chance to watch the Broadway Production of Singing in the Rain at the Solaire Theatre! Great actors, impressive choreography, AMAZING SET. Actual showers were present to reenact the musical’s theme song and I enjoyed it very much. It’s a must watch!
Because of my occasional sit-in’s at home on rainy days, I’ve been getting hooked up on YouTube covers again and I’d love to share some of my favorites below!
1) Like I’m Gonna Lose You – Clara C and Joseph Vincent (Originally by Meghan Trainor and John Legend) | LINK HERE
2) I’m Not The Only One – THIRDSTORY (Originally by Sam Smith) | LINK HERE
3) Cup Song – Sam Tsui, Alex G, Kina Grannis, Kurt Schneider (Originally by Anna Kendrick) | LINK HERE
4) Love Song Medley – compiled by Eric Thayne | LINK HERE
5) Cheerleader – PENTATONIX (Originally by OMI) | LINK HERE
H&M Crop Top
Tim and Franc Skirt
For this outfit post, I wore this to an afternoon out.I took it back to my girly roots with this white crop top from H&M and this pink skirt from Tim and Franc. I can’t deny crop tops are cute – although I’m not the most confident with my stomach, luckily this skirt does the trick with a little conceal! 😉 These strappy sandals from André cap off the soft ensemble with a little sexiness and a touch of class, as well as the minimal gold accessories that compliment the outfit.
I’m excited to share some news to you but it’s got to hold a little longer ’til next month! Hope you stay tuned! 🙂